2016年7月2日

Need a cozy place in Taipei ?

OK, this article just let me show some pictures of my place. 

I decide to change my other tiny room for Airbnb... I live in a loft apartment, there are shower room and a kitchen, bedroom and living room. I live alone so since I move in I just sleep in living room until now. So if you booking my place from Airbnb, you can have a single bed and private space in my bedroom. We share showroom and a tiny kitchen. You can cooking sometimes if you like. I also cook Sometimes so maybe we can exchange some delicious food like we share our living style from different country and background .

And I really love to buy some chill and nice things to make my place more cozy and stylish. After all, I took some photos for instagram, then published on Airbnb. And then , I decide to register another website too. And I found one thing... I fill out the form in web with my FB/instagram/twitter /tumblr/blog everywhere... why can't someone just create ONE account to let me access/link it all ?

Here for you guys : if you plan to visit Taipei and need a nice place to stay, check my Airbnb now lol

My place is near subway just 3 minutes in Taipei and also a famous spot here. Near night market only 3 minutes so you can taste the greatest Taiwan food anytime. And its also an artsy and chill and culture place , a lot of students and young guys like to hanging around especially for some cozy and nice cafe. 


Near Shida night market just 3 minutes. And the night market open until midnight.
few months ago...
there are a BIG windows so you can feel great sunshine of Taipei...
red wine sometimes..
my lovely and cozy room..
cooking sometimes..
my books but all Mandarin version.
come to booking this room on Airbnb
isn't this cute...?
tea from Bangkok, Thailand.
the greatest Taiwan food just need 5 mins here.
body wash ..
chic style..

沒有留言:

social network 社群

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...