2007年10月2日

silent sound


這對一男一女的組合,男人1973年生,女人1972年生,1993年在倫敦相識並展開合作.
Iain born in Manchester UK, 1973
Jane born in Newcastle UK, 1972
Met and studied together in London, UK
BA Fine Art & Art Theory - Goldsmiths College, 1992 – 95
MA Fine Art – Goldsmiths College, 2002 - 04
Live and work in London, UK

Film and Video
Make me yours again
Kiss my Nauman
Walk With Nauman
Walking Aftter Acconci
Anyone else isn't you
Everybody else is wrong
File under Sacred Music
Fucked up lover
Made in England
A Japanese Dream
Damaged
The The Jesus & Mary Chain
Chain Smoker, Tap Dancer


Live Art Projects

Silent Sound
A Rock 'N' Roll Suicide
The Kids are Alright
The Smiths is dead
Doing it for the kids
The World Won't Listen

Selected Wall-based Works
File under Sacred Music (Reverberation)
File under Sacred Music (This much is certain)
Love fucks you up
I love you to the moon and back
Nocturne
Why Can't I Be You
I've built my world around you

Other Media
Liverpool Art Tripper
Change My Life
If I can't change your mind
Sounds like Chris Starling
Never more than this

Multiples and Publications
Slimvolume 1
Victoria Magazine
Everything Magazine
Words & Pictures

註:
在搜尋jarvis cocker的照片時意外發現他們.2005年曾受邀至中國參展.

doing it for the kids (live art project 1997)
Gareth Dickinson as Jarvis Cocker

沒有留言:

social network 社群

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...