2010年2月10日

I got flowers today...

今年春節,全家很難得的首次一起離開台灣.不過是去和別的親戚碰面,所以...並不知道有多少屬於我們自己的時間.

這個週一.和前輩們一起去開會.我踏入了一個沒有碰過的領域.前輩是好人.大家都是好人...

前輩說,不要讓她想活動,因為她會愈想愈大,最後就會超支....那個晚上,前輩找了陸奕靜和許景淳,結合了音樂,戲劇,詩歌,做了一場很棒的表演...是由一首詩歌串成.

大家一起來讀這首詩,讀完以後,可以告訴我,你們有什麼感覺嗎...

I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any otherspecial day.

我今天收到花了…既非我的生日,也不是什麼特殊的日子。

We had our first argument last night,

昨晚我們發生了第一次爭吵,

and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.

他說了很多很多殘忍的話,而那的確也刺傷了我..

I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said. Because

我知道他很難過,對他所說的也不是有意的,因為..

he sent me flowers today.

他今天送我花了

I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.

我今天收到花了…既非我們的結婚紀念日,
也不是什麼特殊的日子..

Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.

昨晚他對我拳打腳踢..

It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it was real.

就像是一場惡夢似的,我不敢相信那是真的..

I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over.

早上醒來全身酸痛,到處是瘀青,

I know he must be sorry, because

我知道他該難過的,因為

he sent me flowers today.

他今天送我花了

I got flowers today, and it wasn't Mother's Day or any other special
day.

我今天收到花了…今天不是母親節,也不是什麼特殊的日子..

Last night, he beat me up again. And it was much worse than all the other
times.

昨晚他又揍我了 .而且比之前更狠、更嚴重..

If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids?

如果我離開他,那我怎麼辦..? 我要怎麼照顧我的小孩..?

I'm afraid of him and scared to leave.

我怕他,也怕離開..

But I know he must be sorry, because

但我知道他該難過的,因為..

he sent me flowers today.

他今天送我花了

I got flowers today. Today was a very special day.

我今天收到花了…今天是個非常特殊的日子..

It was the day of my funeral.

今天是我出殯的日子..

Last night, he finally killed me.

昨晚,他終於殺了我了。

He beat me to death.

他把我打的半死。

If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him,

如果我有夠多的勇氣及力量離開他

I would not have gotten flowers today.

我今天就不會收到他的花了

*來源:網路轉載.出處...不可考.

有時候,覺得生活裡四處充滿了暴力.有形的,無形的.我們感知到的,我們說不出口的....我一直在成長,每個人都在成長...我會走到哪裡呢?

沒有留言:

social network 社群

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...